Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEEELP, I need someone from Cork to help me!!

Options
  • 25-06-2007 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I met Aoife and Clive from Cork in Fiji, on the main Island, Vita Levu, between the two cities of Nandi and Suva back in November 1996. Years later I lost their contact details but would like to get in touch again.

Aoife had long dark blonde hair back then, Clive a shaved head. Clive used to work for Aoife's dad. They would both be around 30-35 years of age today.

They would know me as Heidi from Norway, we had great craic together while staying at the Beach House in Vita Levu back then.

They were travelling around the world just like my self.

I now live in Ireland, and would love to catch up..... If this description sound like someone you know, then please help us get in touch.:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

I think i might know Aoife
    How big are her clumps??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Heidi from Norway eh? I might be Clive, post a pic and I'll tell you...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Nice going. Now she's going to think we're all cynical, perverted, uncaring.......never mind....

Advertisement