Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Stats Buggered... but what happens when it returns?

Options
  • 25-06-2007 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I know the BF2 stats system has been buggered since approx last Wednesday (20th June) and that any ranked games are not updating your online stats, but my question is what happens when the stats update starts working again.

Are all the awards/points/stuff earned in the interim lost, or will it catch up with your scores?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Yeah, I noticed that and its really annoying if you like your stats :p, anyone care to mail them? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

So - what's the deal then? Once they resolve the issue do your stats catch up, or do you simply carry on as if nothing had happened in the interim?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lets hope the stats update :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I'm not really bothered with stats.....but I am a BF2 addict!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Looks like stats have started updating but I never got my previous points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Was playing nearly every day for two weeks or so to get my new unlock (Mg36 ftw) getting 100+ every round ! Got 220 in one also ! Annoyed a little :p

Advertisement