Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of seeing Ziggy/Chanelle?

Options
  • 26-06-2007 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I have to say its getting very fustrating having at least 30-50% of the show bieng devoted to showing Ziggy and Chanelle's frolics, Its so fake!. Show us some of the other housemates! Over the last week ive hardly seen any other housemates bieng featured on the show as much as these two (and Charlie!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Totally agree with you. Its so boring! Why couldn't they have stayed broken up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ibjiba

Though love is nice to see, if it is real that is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Ibjiba wrote:
    Though love is nice to see, if it is real that is...

Ah, the million dollar question... Is it real? Me thinks not... Hence why I can't stand watching them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Hence why I can't stand watching them!
    Ah the hypocracy of it all....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

right - my 2cents worth......

is it just me or does ziggy see himself as lord and master in that house. Like last night, when they showed them quitting the task, although it was not his idea he was the one that was pulling the strings. And then the sardine task the other week, yet again he was the one who convinced them to stop.

Now i have nothing against leadership and forward thinking, but the man is just plain arrogant in terms of his persona. He keeps referring to himself as the the "first guy" as this is the most important thing. He "chose" chanelle over all the other girls - lucky her i guess - and where does he get off playing the age card so often !!! if i hear him say "i'm 26" one more friggin time i will fly to the uk and wait for him to get out and explain to him that being 26 is not exactly old or even approaching an age where you can act like a sage !!!

so yes the relationship is fake, he is very controlling of her and extremly vain, but not as much as billy (with an "i") !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭hanni1234

Jakers, people really do they it seriously dont they! Calm down.

I love Tracey coz she looks like my housemate and i think the twins are sound and not acting and that lad Liam is sound. Ziggy i would agree, sees himself as a bit of a god in there. Chanelle is an idiot and i dont fancy her anymore really. Charley has nice boobs :) But shes the spawn of Satan!!!

Advertisement