Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo-Upper arm

Options
  • 26-06-2007 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Alright,
    I am looking for a new tattoo on my upper right armm but want to go to a
    Private tattoo Parlour, not seated at the Window with people watching etc.
    Somewhere near Dublin but not in the City.
    A friend of a friend did my last one but has now left Ireland, it was a great experience getting a Tattoo in my Living room while having Beers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

sobu74 wrote:
    Alright,
    it was a great experience getting a Tattoo in my Living room while having Beers.

There are so many reasons not to do that!!!

Wildcat Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green is good, i got one done there about 2 weeks ago, I was very impressed with the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

Zulu all the way, split rooms, private unless busy!!! great place and staff and always have time to fit you in even on a Saturday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bordrlinepsycho

Steve_o wrote:
    Wildcat Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green is good, i got one done there about 2 weeks ago, I was very impressed with the place.

totally agree i got my first one done there a few weeks ago and they were all really nice and helpful..and if you dont know exactly what you're lookin for they're more than willing to help and if they think your design is gona look **** they'll tell you lol...its private too cos the tattoo room is in the back:D definitely goin back for my next one

Advertisement