Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscards Restaurant

Options
  • 26-06-2007 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what Oscars restaurant is like back the west? Also does it have beer licence as well as a wine license?

Cheers

Tks

Dwayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Oscars is IMO the best restaurant in Galway. The food is fantastic, great atmosphere and ambience, the service is excellent and really friendly. A little bit pricey maybe, but you get what you pay for. A super spot to bring someone special for a date if you want to impress...... ;)

Not sure about beer licence as I only ever ordered wine.
    BTW, you definitely need to book in advance - they're deservedly very popular

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hey Dwayne it's a top spot last time I ate there. (About 2 years ago).
    It is pricey but the Portions were huge. Great service too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Skip the Starter. The potions are HUGE:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

where abouts is it located?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Its on Lower Dominick St. on the left hand side as you go from Monroes to the Blue Note

I think there is one in Loughre too. It doesn't open until late in the evening and as far as I remember it only does 2 sittings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

No beer to be had and they will get offended if u ask :p

Advertisement