Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot Tattoos????????

Options
  • 26-06-2007 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey,

Considering getting my second tattoo on my foot, but wondering if anyone else out there has got one on the foot and is it sore as the skin is a lot thinner? my first one is on my shoulder. Anyone? I have the design picked and everything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

I got 8 stars on my foot running from my ankle to about 2 inches from my little toe it is quite sore when it vibrates off the bone but i have nothing to compare it to as i only have the one tattoo. So i might not be much of a help, but no matter where you get it done id say its gonne hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I'd imagine it would be quite sore on the foot i have one on my ankle and it hurt like hell. I was in LA about 4 or 5 years ago on Venice Beach and I was think about getting one done on my foot until i saw the pain etched on the face of a biker who was getting a blue rose coloured on his foot. He said the outline was worse. As you can imagine i changed my mind, about the foot and got my ankle done instead, when I got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

trishw78 wrote:
    I'd imagine it would be quite sore on the foot i have one on my ankle and it hurt like hell. I was in LA about 4 or 5 years ago on Venice Beach and I was think about getting one done on my foot until i saw the pain etched on the face of a biker who was getting a blue rose coloured on his foot. He said the outline was worse. As you can imagine i changed my mind, about the foot and got my ankle done instead, when I got home.
    heh I have a blue rose on my foot as well. I'd say the pain was fairly etched on my face when it was being done! It took me six sessions to get both feet done because I couldn't stick it for any longer than 25 minutes (I was able to sit for a couple of hours for my leg tattoo, so it's not purely that I'm a wimp :D). My best friend got a matching one at the same time and five years later he still hasn't gone back to get his other foot done!

as with all these pain questions though, it's so subjective. I have another friend who thought getting her foot done was absolutely grand. there's only one way of finding out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I got one on my foot just over a year ago. Twas grand, not much involved in mine but it seemed ok. It was my first one btw.

Advertisement