Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar experience

Options
  • 26-06-2007 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

The only jobs available in the city appear to be bar jobs but they all want experience which I dont have and wouldn't chance faking. Does anyone know of any pubs around the City/Bishopstown area willing to offer experience?
    The reason I'd like a bar job is because Crawford demands 9 to 5 hours during term time so it's something I could keep on part time then.

Also, if anyone else knows anyone willing to hire an intelligent lad with cop on, keep me in mind k? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

best thing you can do is go to a local pub and offer to do some free shifts if they train you.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

Just get a job been a glass collecter and work up from there!

And crawford do in there left tit expect 9-5!, in art college you do alot more,but never that early in the morning

Advertisement