Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Waltari

• 26-06-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Another great Finnish band with a new album out - Release Date.... no that's the name of it.

Check out the video of their song "Get Stamped" and give your opinions.

Personally, I think the vid is a little amateurish but maybe they're trying to give the raw effect of typical Finnish summer activities, summer cottage by the lake/sea, alcohol and a live stage performance all in one.:D

My favourite Waltari song is this though. Original as it's sung in Finnish and English.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Cool I didn't know they were still playing. Space avenue is a good album.

Advertisement