Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Large Amount of Money thread

• 26-06-2007 4:09pm

The search button feature wont work for me.. probably disabled or just doesn't work where I am.. but that's not the point!

What I was wondering is if there was any follow-up to that thread someone posted bout them finding a large sum of money in a house they were staying in, and it possibly belonging to a drug dealer.

Did they keep the money or leave it there?

If it had been deleted previously, feel free to delete this too, I'm just really interested to find out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

The search button feature wont work for me.. probably disabled or just doesn't work where I am.. but that's not the point!

What I was wondering is if there was any follow-up to that thread someone posted bout them finding a large sum of money in a house they were staying in, and it possibly belonging to a drug dealer.

Did they keep the money or leave it there?

If it had been deleted previously, feel free to delete this too, I'm just really interested to find out.

Yeah, I remember that one. Mad story altogether.

Would certainly be interesting to hear how that one turned out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I thought it was agreed that the story was made up.
    I don't think the OP made any extra posts.

So they were either trolling or else they could have been tracked down and killed:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I think about that story all the time! In my head to OP is sitting on a beach drinking cocktails while the drug dealer roams the streets of Dublin looking for him.

I really believed it was real... I'm sad now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

how much money were we talking about here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Ooh... I can't remember exactly. Wasn't it about €10,00? Can nobody find the thread? I'm all interested again now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Maybe someone tracked the OP down via his IP address and killed him/her for the moneh.

Long shot, but could be worth investigating.

And for the record, if I had found 10k I'd hand it back. Anything up to 1k I'd have little problem with keeping. 10k is trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

watna wrote:
    Ooh... I can't remember exactly. Wasn't it about €10,00? Can nobody find the thread? I'm all interested again now!

€10,00?

I found that on the street once, no one came after me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

thrill wrote:
    cheers for the link. I had a nice wee read there. seems fairly funny although how cool would it be if the OP had fúcked off somewhere with the money.

Advertisement