Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Letterkenny

Options
  • 26-06-2007 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to a wedding in the Castleree Hotel in Letterkenny in a few wks times and its booked out - can anyone pls recommend a hotel nearby.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭redtom

Not sure where exactly Castleree is (you sure its not the Clanree?)

Hotels in L'kenny:
    Mount Errigal
    Radisson
    Dillons
    Gallaghers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

the clanree is at the main roundabout into the town located at the dryarch, you cant miss it coming into the town on the left. the closest hotel to the clanree is the mount errigal.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The Clanree is about 1.5 miles out of the town centre. The nearest hotel to that is, as mentioned above, the Mount Errigal which is about a mile back in towards the town. You wont have any problems with taxis between hotels.

There are quite a few B & B's very close to the Clanree if you were interested

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Try Gallaghers hotel. It's part of the ssame group as the Clanree so you mgiht be able to swing the wedding party discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Whats the name of the Guest house out the Ramelton Road. Could be comletely wrong here but is there a ree or reagh in the name?

Probably mad but? :o

Castlereagh House?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Try Gallaghers hotel.
    Stayed there a few months back and I was very impressed with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Seanies32 wrote:
    Castlereagh House?
    Is that not one of our prisons? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Damien Blake

Seanies32 wrote:
    Whats the name of the Guest house out the Ramelton Road. Could be comletely wrong here but is there a ree or reagh in the name?

Probably mad but? :o

Castlereagh House?

Castlegrove?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

muffler wrote:
    Is that not one of our prisons? :D

Believe its supposed to nearly like a hotel alright, but as Paris Hilton would say "its not the Hilton" ;)

Just came to me there, couldn't think of it, its the Castlegrove House.

Oops, see Damien got there before me! ;)

Don't think its the one The OP is on about though. Only does small weddings.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement