Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serious things people say to you but you think its funny thread.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Had a fcuking hilarious conversation at lunch today that was also hideously inapropriate considering the ammount of people sitting quite close by.

It basically involved a mate suggesting that we should launch a mini concentration camp through IKEA and call it 'My Little Auschwitz'. Completely terrible but also funny at the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

had a customer ring in recently his name was mr.bender...had me in knot. Alzeihmers soc rang before too asked for account number ...they said they couldnt remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

A wan in work said she had to go for the carbon monoxide test. I thought it was for her car exhaust for the nct or something but she said it was for her cos she's a smoker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I went to auschwitz with 5 Irish friends last year. We had been out the night before and were drinking pretty heavily & only got a couple of hours sleep. While we were being given a tour, the tour guy was giving a speach which was paticularly sad. He was interupted by the sound of two of my Irish friends at the back of the crowd getting sick.

I sniggered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

On the subject of funny names like the aforementioned Mr. Bender my brother had a customer named Ita Magee!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Remember going to an office of another company a few years ago - we occasionally did work there. They had a guy working reception, answering phones, etc. who happened to be blind.
    When I started chatting to him, asking how he was, he says "Ah jaysus, how are ya, I haven't seen ya in ages"
    To my shame, but luckily he took it well, I replied "I bet you haven't"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

ctc_celtic wrote:
    not really on topic but,
    when my sister was a trainee nurse, she had to do a term in the local mental hospital, there was one really paranoid fella and the sister and another trainee nurse used to tell him that the CIA where outside looking for him, just to watch him freak out and hide.
    cruel but funny and they where only 18.

Is she still a dikhead? My guess is that she hasn't changed :)

Advertisement