Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could anybody figure out this on keyboard?

Options
  • 26-06-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6KwMq4fiCY

I'm very new to playing keyboard so I don't have the ear for learning to play something like that by ear just yet. I was wondering if someone could figure out the notes for me for that solo? I can't read sheet music, so the notes would be really cool.

Thanks,
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It starts on a B I think. Just start there, listen and try to find the notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Working on it, I have the first measure. :P

I'm really bad at trying to play by ear.. I guess it will take time. I was e-mailed the sheet music for it so I'll give it a shot and try to learn. I dropped you a message btw cross, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dino4t3

look for a midi file of the piece, load it into midi editor, slow the tempo, and then copy the notes from the piano-roll view

Advertisement