Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Montessori Teaching

• 26-06-2007 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a degree and was thinking of doing montessori teaching, i'm just wondering is it worth it? I'm finding it hard to find out about payscales etc. Are there many jobs out there? Any advice would be appreciated.

Also if anyway went to an interview for AMI in Dublin -- How was it??

Thanking you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

Hi Lolli, in terms of payscales, bear in mind that, unless you're running your own, it's not very profitable. This is largely because the children only attend for a few hours each day. Not sure about current job availability, but you could always search the job recruitment sites to get an idea.

Would you consider training as a primary teacher and teaching at junior level?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I applied to St Pats twice and failed the Irish!! I've been offered a course by UCD so i'm going to take that!!

Advertisement