Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

factory setting?

Options
  • 26-06-2007 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

can any1 tell me the neddle setting your car has straight from the factory? my friend bought a new car but he ****ed wit the setting 9dont ask) and now cant get in to run.
    cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Depends on what engine he has in it. They all differ.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

you'll often find that the factory settings are mentioned in the booklet/manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

its a .15cxp engine. ok thanks il ask to see the manual its best not to ask him to look lol

wat kinda car is it? smartech? carson stormracer design?

**edit** just wondering becuz i think thats the engine mine has, if so, ill root out the booklet and let you know

its a gx4 touring car i think its a rip off of cen.

http://www.boyztoys.ie/index.php?subj=itemdetails&id=746

cheers man.

• Advertisement

hmmm mines 15cxo, not exactly sure of the difference, any luck in the manual?

i found some ifo in the manual but i think it was printed up by someone with very bad english lol:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

NLC - You have the american version I think
    Corpseorourke - HSN - close all the way then out 3 times I think. It could run quite lean like mine did at that so take it out 1 more turn - should start alright then tune it a litle bit more (half , eight of a turn) should be in a good running order
    LSN (the big one and the bottom of the carb should be flush with the ring around it.

Think thats it :) I recently had to do the very same as you

thanks flunked man il give that a bash asap.
    cheers all!

Advertisement