Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Cod1 Clan?

• 26-06-2007 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello all. Looking for an Irish cod1 clan. being playn for nearly 2 years. ive been in many clans, but not an irish clan. would really like to find a clan, as i have more time to play agian. thanks.

xfire: greenguerilla

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Mmhhh... The only real "Irish Clan" I know of is 1st-IB and I'm not sure they still play CoD1...

Have you not moved onto CoD2 Trodai? And CoD4 is just around the corner! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Trodai

naa i play on a laptop lol i havent got the money for better computer. apprentice wage :) thanks anyway mate . cheers. slan

Advertisement