Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henry = lowlife

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I fail to see why you have a problem with this :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

why?for trying to better himself,your post is a disgrace!!!!

Wow.That was so obvious from that report.You must be like so not an Arsenal fan and be rational in calling him a lowlife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭futuredeath

this is very very silly

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Clown.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

This kind of rubbish isn't needed around here. A bit of a rant about it might be understandable but that pointless rubbish...

I'm a United support and I'm going to miss having him in the league. One of my favourite goals in recent years is one he scored against United - sometimes you just need to admire how good he can be at his best.

This kind of rubbish isn't needed around here. A bit of a rant about it might be understandable but that pointless rubbish...

I'm a United support and I'm going to miss having him in the league. One of my favourite goals in recent years is one he scored against United - sometimes you just need to admire how good he can be at his best.
    Indeed, I'll be watching La Liga more closely next season that's for sure!

(Because of Henry, but also Vela...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Indeed, I'll be watching La Liga more closely next season that's for sure!

(Because of Henry, but also Vela...)

Don't forget Cygan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Henry is one of the greatest players ever to play on an English football field. I cant understand how any Arsenal fan would wish him nothing but the best of what remains of his career. Arsenal got his best years as far as i'm concerned.

Liverpool fan.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

is Vela not supposed to be back at Arsenal this season

• Advertisement

Ney, looks like he'll be on loan to a team in La Liga until Jan at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

jackdaw wrote:

Ha! You'd rather he stay at Arsenal next season where he would always wonder what might have been; and never playing to his top form? Footballers are not objects; they are people with aspirations and emotions. Arsenal cannot live-up to his aspirations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Do you think the line-up will work? i.e. Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, and Messi? I cannot see it working. Barcelona's attack line was already awesome; it is the defence that needs a new player. I've been watching Spanish football for many years now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Crazy talk OP :rolleyes:

I'm NOT an Arsenal fan but even I can see ye probably got the best 8 years of his career (and made a £6m profit too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Closed.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

wow. i clicked expecting to see he'd become a wife beater or something, not outrage that he'd decided to switch teams after years of dedicated service...I take it OP you'll be sticking with whatever company you work for and never ever think about moving, even if it is to a better position in a better company...

Ill really miss his presence in the premiership anyway, was both gutted and in awe at that goal he scored against pool in the 4-2 arse win, the 3rd one where he rounded half the team and slotted it past dudek. Owen was good that day, Henry was better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Really closed now, I just new Rebel was posting and wanted to see his post as they're always good...honest, I didn't forget or anything... honest.

closed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement