Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a sub e700 tv for xbox 360

• 26-06-2007 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, considering my living room tv is always hogged by someone whenever I want to play my xbox 360 I have decided that I'll buy a hdtv for my bedroom so I can actually play the thing. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, my only requirements are that its 26' or over, has a good picture for an xbox 360 and possibly one with 2 x hdmi ports because I may use it as a monitor for a pc in the not so distant future. I have a max budget of e700.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Samsung 32" LCD-TV LE32S81B €699 - Good HDTV's for Xbox 360, has VGA for PC, plus it has a HDMI port & component for whatever else you want to use with that.

Not sure about dual HDMI ports on sub €700 TV's though & frankly I think your better off sticking with a monitor for the PC. HDTV's are fine for gaming, watching movies from a PC but reading text is not ideal.

Advertisement