Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New litter under the shed...

Options
  • 27-06-2007 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

My neighbours found a litter of kittens under their shed the other day. I'd say they're about two weeks old now, and the mother doesn't belong to my neighbours.

I'm just wondering, where do you go or who do you contact to try to get homes for cats?

Also, because they might be semi-feral when they are weaned (and this might prevent them from getting homes), would you recommend that my neighbour takes them in (with the mother, obviously, until they are weaned) or leaves them out under the shed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Good luck trying to get them out full stop! its gonna be a challange. Trust me!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

If your neighbour could take them and mother into the house it would be fantastic for them as the weather we have been having of late has been horrible and I am sure mother cat would appreciate it.

If you need to find homes for them PM me I have people looking for kittens and can give them your details to get in touch with you or your neughbour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ricky k

hi,
    you should check out the website www.kittenadoption.ie for loads of really helpful tips and advice.

good luck

Advertisement