Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rainbow Six vegas - Player pack Black edition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

yeah i downloaded it as soon as it came out.

its a beast of a map pack. incredible stuff really. Wartown i think its called..MASSIVE!! great for terrorist hunt (70 of them!)

id advise fans to definitely get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Id advise fans to wait, looks like MS are takin a lot of **** on this one, as these maps are free on the PS3 version, so id wait and see if they go free...

They said something like if there was content already on other consoles ports they wont charge for it.....

They pulled it anyway!

Check Major Nelson for more info :

www.majornelson.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

well it's back up and is now a free download and is 706 megs worth of a download ( downloading it now ).

roll on the 6th of july for the free red pack :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

All players who purchased the Black Pack will be reimbursed automatically within 8 to 10 weeks.
    Seems like a long wait :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Cool rainbow six vegas is on the way from play for 28 euro :D:D:D:D and plus I get a free map pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

:D:D:D
    downloading right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Black AND Red free!!! W00T!!!!!
    69.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Cool rainbow six vegas is on the way from play for 28 euro :D:D:D:D and plus I get a free map pack

I just got it from Play.com too. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

red edition is up now for free....its not under new arrivels just go to the rainbow six part of the marketplace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

ciano1 wrote:
    red edition is up now for free....its not under new arrivels just go to the rainbow six part of the marketplace

good man , downloading it now:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Hi, has anyone seen this cheap around Dublin? I traded it in a couple of months back and really regret it.:mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

JM MARCONI wrote:
    Hi, has anyone seen this cheap around Dublin? I traded it in a couple of months back and really regret it.:mad:
    You can get it from Play for 27.99:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/918042/Tom-Clancy-Rainbow-Six-Vegas/Product.html

Yeah i saw that. Only problem is play dont except laser. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

^^^
    Get a 3v card
    Very handy

http://www.3v.ie/

Thanks. I just registered for one. Do play accept these? And do i need to have a Permanent TSB account to use it? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yes Play accept them because they're using Visa numbers on the slip you get. No you don't need a TSB account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Just ordered it as well... heard nothing but good things about this game, hopefully it lives up to the hype...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Don't really like this online but downloading these now just in case for tournaments etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

mcgovern wrote:
    Don't really like this online

Get out, get out now!:p

Advertisement