Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longest thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

smashey wrote:
    wow.
    But that thread isn't actually an argument. The thread I posted is. I don't think anybody has changed their mind and it's been going on for ages.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote:

That ones cheating though it was just a merge of 6 or 7 threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It's still the longest thread on this site.:p

Don't argue with me as I'm right. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd have to suggest this over 680 pages of sheer nonsense :D

• Advertisement

smashey wrote:
    It's still the longest thread on this site.:p

Don't argue with me as I'm right. :D

Well if I ever become a mod (never gonna happen but humour me) I'm going to merge every single thread in a gigantic-super-mega-merge. That'd show ya. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Someone was telling me that there was once a thread in Prison, that lasted for nearly 20 pages? I thought prison was for banned "bad" people???

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

By the way go to boards.ie in the drop down menu and choose the option 'top statistics'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

That ones cheating though it was just a merge of 6 or 7 threads.

In fairness the merged threads were exactly the same kind of thing. So not really cheating.

tCN is full of WIN and EPIC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

amp wrote:
    In fairness the merged threads were exactly the same kind of thing. So not really cheating.

tCN is full of WIN and EPIC.

tCN is FAIL and you know it Amp, although it is FAIL of EPIC magnitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ha! If you really had your finger on the pulse of the intermation superhubway you'd realise it's spelt PHAIL! WHICH YOU DO! HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Feck; I'm off to mope in the party van.

Advertisement