Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Info needed

Options
  • 27-06-2007 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Heading to the Justin Timberlake concert on Saturday and I was wondering what the set up is with regard to having drinks in there; in the Point you can't bring drink from the bar back inside the venue, does anyone know is there a similar procedure in place in the RDS?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Heading to the Justin Timberlake concert on Saturday and I was wondering what the set up is with regard to having drinks in there; in the Point you can't bring drink from the bar back inside the venue, does anyone know is there a similar procedure in place in the RDS?

Hi Mark, Justin is outdoors and the bar will be outdoors so you should be able to bring in to the the actual band area. the Bar will close at 10pm and you will not be able to drink drinks in to the band area with lids and the chips will not sell drinks with lids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I used to work as security at all the concerts in the RDS and the policy was,you were allowed bring alcohol onto the pitch but not upstairs into the seating area. If you want to bring bottles of coke/7up etc onto the pitch or upstairs the lids must be taken off.

I haven't worked at a gig there in about 2 years but i'd imagine the policy being the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

Advertisement