Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Beaded cover

Options
  • 27-06-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know or recommend were i can get a car seat cushion or woooden bead , i drive a lot and my back is always sweating, i hear there is massage ones you can get anyone know thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

faolteam wrote:
    Does anyone know or recommend were i can get a car seat cushion or woooden bead , i drive a lot and my back is always sweating, i hear there is massage ones you can get anyone know thank you:)

Halford's or your local motor factors should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

ohhh, very 1980's!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

JoeA3 wrote:
    ohhh, very 1980's!

yes, very carina taxi, but do they work? I've always assumed that irrespective of taste, taxi drivers know their stuff. so do bead covers help your back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

AFAIK the only thing they "help" is stopping your back sticking to the seat.

Advertisement