Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned from PI after 4 months

Options
  • 27-06-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

hey don't know if this is the right place so move if needed mods cheers
    got banned from PI over four months ago , got notified by a private message thats title was banned fort 1 month the message then said i was banned for 3 months, ive sent several private message messages asking which it is then when i assumed the three months was up then sent a few asking why im still banned. is there anyone i can ask other then the mod that banned me to unban me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

You trying to beat the world-record for saying 'ban' in one paragraph? ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

nicolo wrote:
    hey don't know if this is the right place so move if needed mods cheers
    got banned from PI over four months ago , got notified by a private message thats title was banned fort 1 month the message then said i was banned for 3 months, ive sent several private message messages asking which it is then when i assumed the three months was up then sent a few asking why im still banned. is there anyone i can ask other then the mod that banned me to unban me?

Try Pm'ing Beruthiel or Gordon, they're the associated SMods AFAIK.

Advertisement