Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE P1i i want

• 27-06-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭

when this comes out the e61i will get the boot :D

http://my-symbian.com/uiq3/review_p1i.php

love the look and package, 3.2mp camera should rival the 5mp of the n95 and i much prefer the form factor.

and imo at the moment the internal gps in the n95 is no match for a good ext sirf3 equiv receiver which i already have.

anyone else like the look of this?

Comments

Will be trading in my m600 for a P1 when it comes out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

definately the logical upgrade for you alright :)

how do u find m600?

whats the keyboard like

Its grand, takes a few hours to get used to at first. When you get used to it you wont want to go back to the usual type. Its so much easier and faster when texting etc. The touchscreen is also good. I want the P1 because its the same size(almost) as the m600 and has all the features that the m600 doesnt. I miss having a camera and radio in my phone, I also want the wifi.
    The P1 would be perfect if it had the 8gb memory that the w960 has though!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the memory cards are getting bigger all the time, and the storage system on the m2 means that no matter how big the card gets, your phone will still be compatible. I'm torn between the p1 and the w960, the w960 is that bit prettier but itll be much more expensive coz of hte extra internal memory.

that said, i'll prolly have to wait for what ever succeeds these phones as i only recently got my m600 and us student types can't afford to upgrade too regualry :(

Ive got a 2gb m2 card now, havent seen anything bigger than that yet though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement