Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from PI

Options
  • 27-06-2007 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Can somebody please explain why "Marksie" who btw is only a member this past year banned me from Personal Issues, my last post there was giving my opinion to some bloke to go for it with his boss since she made it clear she like him - what exactly is wrong with that opinion? Is "Marksie" on a power trip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I'm assuming its the post where you tell the OP to go for it - You only live once.
    Personally I don't see anything wrong with that but then again I'm not the best judge of whats right or wrong for PI, Have you dropped Marksie a pm about the ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Yes and this is what i got back!
    Re: Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marksie
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by empirix
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marksie
    unhelpful posting despite warnings

what are you talking about? You sure you have the right person?

There were multiple warnings in the kiss boss thread.

kind regards
    mark

How was he made a mod - so we can't have any freedom of speech/personal opnions now on boards!

Unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Since you've been here that long, you should know better than to pull the Freedom of Speech card :rolleyes:

I'll wait for the other PI mods to have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

well its bloody true, all i done was give an honest opinion and i get banned for it! Thats crazy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Cool your jets there empirix, I am off to have a look.
    btw
    you're join date has nothing to do with how you become a mod, but rather your imput into a particular forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement