Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appletizer/Peartizer?

• 27-06-2007 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, don't know if this is the right place to ask this but...

Is it possible to get Appletiser/Peartizer anywhere in Dublin?

My girlfriend had some in Spain and has been having cravings. I've looked in most major supermarkets but never seen any. Keep seeing ads for it on tv though.

thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Spar near DCU have had Appletiser for the last few weeks so I'd say the rest of their decent stores do it. Lovely stuff, like a fresher Cidona minus the alot of the fake sweetners and additives crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Excellent cheers, I've also managed to track some down in Gibney's Off License, Malahide. Still no sign of Peartizer though yet :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I bought some in Boots in Dundrum there last week..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Most of the large Boot's stores (i.e., the ones with refrigerators) will have Appletiser, but Peartiser is difficult to come by. I have got it in Ireland, but I can't remember where.

Advertisement