Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What wireless broadband ?

Options
  • 27-06-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi Everyone,

I'm flying over Cork because I've got a job there. I'm going to get an accommodation in Cork City and I need broadband and telephone.

I have seen some websites and think wi-fi connection is best for me (Internet surfing and telephone calls by Skype) but I'm not sure what provier to choose (I'm coming from Italy so I have never had any Irish
    broadband) :confused:

Can you please give me some tips about it ? Which is best ? Which is the cheapest ? I have seen IBB but I've read it works not so well... what about it ? and what about Eircom.ie or Smart Telecom ? :confused::confused:

Thank you very much for your help.

Alberto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ouldscratch

If you are living in a house you can get Irish Broadbands Breeze service which has the option of VOIP for €10 a month.

Advertisement