Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kutastore.com

• 27-06-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Have a look on this website. It looks legit but i doubt it is. 360's and PS3's for under €200 www.kutastore.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Xbox 360 premium and 10 games for $145.......now where did i leave my credit card?

actually these guys could be legit but i doubt it....it says there wholesalers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

I know it looks really fake. I just thought maybe its real and all the stuff is stolen or something.

Double post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 modalcommand

Definitely get your credit card out. Those prices are a steal and just look at all the testomonials.
    Testimonial by Collen, Ireland
    Thanks for the fast shipment of our 20 pcs PlayStation 3. It was delivered 5 days, no damage & it started right up. Thanks again!. This was the great experience I have had with online purchases.

What more do you need to hear?
    Kutastore welcome you to our reputable online store who have the most competitive price on todays web sites can often be a daunting and tedious task. We decided to eliminate the guesswork in the online store industry today and compile a reputable list. Please feel the freedom of purchase items with the most price conscience shopper today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

The 'About us' section has some very dodgy grammar, always a bad sign:

About Us
    Mission statement

Give customer the best service and excellent prices that different from other company.
    Give the customer convenience and comfortable to purchase online.

To achieve higher efficiency through effective management
    and introducing new technologies.

About Us

Kutastore is a trusted electronics company in Indonesia and have 4 years (since 2003) experience in electronics world.
    We are one of the wholesaler distributors of Electronics. Our company is a global reputable seller of PDA, Cell Phones, Laptops, Notebooks, Game Console, Digital Cameras, Video Camcorder, iPod, Plasma TV and many more.

Kutastore welcome you to our reputable online store who have the most competitive price on todays web sites can often be a daunting and tedious task. We decided to eliminate the guesswork in the online store industry today and compile a reputable list. Please feel the freedom of purchase items with the most price conscience shopper today.

A brief introduction to our ordering and dispatching system

Some of the features of our web site include:

* Complete integrate with our inventory and invoice/accounting database.
    * Full automated.freight cost calculation.
    * Support multiple delivery.destinations.
    * Order history.(for new order placed) and order.processing progress are available after log in.
    * Parts shortage and ETA.information for order placed.is available after log in.
    * Dispatching.information including date/time and.consignment number is available after log in.
    * Access to RA.records on-line.
    * Stock level indication. Note: Quantity in stock.does not take into account.for the orders that have not been processed

• Advertisement

I knew it wasnt legit. As i said before maybe they are stolen goods

So what if they are stolen its still a dirty operation? Are you interested in buying stolen goods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

So what if they are stolen its still a dirty operation? Are you interested in buying stolen goods?

please, I suppose you have never watched a pirated dvd or film in your life. Ever copied a friends cd hmmm?

Why should i tell you. I would never have bought anything from it. I just came across it today and wanted to show people. I wonder how many people have actually sent them money

Vegeta wrote:
    please, I suppose you have never watched a pirated dvd or film in your life. Ever copied a friends cd hmmm?
    Yeah but I would never touch stolen gear. Only a scumbag would.

its obvious enough that this guy was interested in buying an xbox if he could get it and regardless if it was stolen. Not a very nice attitude to have.

• Advertisement

its obvious enough that this guy was interested in buying an xbox if he could get it and regardless if it was stolen. Not a very nice attitude to have.

How is it obvious? I already have a 360. Pirated stuff is still stolen by the way.
    I just wanted to see what everyone thought about the site, so stop your moaning.

Pirated stuff is not stolen. Thats a common misconception. It is without copyright which is different from somebody stealing a physical device and reselling it. I'll take your word for it just don't like people buying stolen stuff as that stuff has be stolen from somebody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

**** who cares? Buy it if u want.

It still is stealing though. You are taking something without paying for it.
    I meant if they were stolen it would probably be off the back off a lorry not from someones house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,268 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Pirated stuff is not stolen. Thats a common misconception. It is without copyright which is different from somebody stealing a physical device and reselling it. I'll take your word for it just don't like people buying stolen stuff as that stuff has be stolen from somebody.
    piracy is copyright theft. theft of intelectual property. it is possible to steal the intangible.

it is possible to steal the intangible.
    No its not.

You cannot steal copyright. Think about it.
    You can infringe or violate copyright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

if you violate copyright you are in possesion of something you didn't pay for, also known as stealing.

either way get down off your morale high horse. You have no problem with breaking copyright law but wont buy stolen items. Get real will you, no-one here is taking you seriously

All i know is im buying 10! lol:D

if you violate copyright you are in possesion of something you didn't pay for, also known as stealing.
    Makes sense but its not the legal definition. I'm all about victimless crimes and not having some tinker steal my xbox and sell it to one of you goons.

Makes sense but its not the legal definition. I'm all about victimless crimes and not having some tinker steal my xbox and sell it to one of you goons.

What are you on about? How is it not victimless? You are robbing from the bands when you download music. Im not saying i dont do it, its just that you are talking crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

the irony

You are robbing from the bands when you download music.
    Robbing what from the bands? Have I went to a band members house and robbed a cd from his collection? No. I have violated copyright.

As for my moral argument
    I like to keep the financial rewards away from artistic endeavours. Makes music more creative and interesting as its not made to sell its made for art.

Robbing what from the bands? Have I went to a band members house and robbed a cd from his collection? No. I have violated copyright.

As for my moral argument
    I like to keep the financial rewards away from artistic endeavours. Makes music more creative and interesting as its not made to sell its made for art.

The money they would have got if you had bought the cd.

Wtf are you on. What are they supposed to live on, air? Your a fool

i would have never bought the cd. So they never lost any money. And they can live on food like the rest of us bought with the money from their live gigs. I don't make any money from my music but do you see me complaining?

i would have never bought the cd. So they never lost any money. And they can live on food like the rest of us bought with the money from their live gigs. I don't make any money from my music but do you see me complaining?

Ok problem solved. Your a genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

What region are the consoles from? This would obviously be an issue for the xbox 360...

Pure Cork wrote:
    What region are the consoles from? This would obviously be an issue for the xbox 360...
    Its a scam site so no region. I'm going to fill out their forms for the fun of it.
    JM don't worry my powerful arguing has turned many more than just you.

Dunno. I wouldnt reccomend trying to buy from that site mate.

What a surprise.

'Please choose your preferred payment method:
    Telegraphic /Wire Transfer'

No visa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Pure scam man,

Has to be!

I see if you google kutastore, you keep seeing their ads on Gumtree pages across the globe, sounds like a scam to me!!!

Advertisement