Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchenaid products in Dublin? Ireland?

Options
  • 27-06-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hello...

Does anyone know of a shop in Ireland that stocks Kitchenaid cooking products? I thought there was a shop called "Stock" in town (Dublin) but it doesnt seem to exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated, trying to sort my wifes birthday present!

Thanks...

Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'd be surprised if Stock had closed down, but I could be wrong, as I haven't been there for a while. Last time I looked, they were in King St. South, the street that runs along the side of Stephens Green SC, a big red brick building on the corner of that street and Clarendon Row. Was it shuttered up or something?

There's always Kitchen Complements on Chatham Street, not too far away from where Stock is .. no idea if they stock the products you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Brown Thomas have some Kitchen Aid stuff. Stock is still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Stock is still open, but HOOO-rendoulsly overpriced!

You can get Kitchen aid in BT, House of Fraser, Arnotts (they have a lot of the cookware in here) and some of the machines in Avoca.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

BT stock KA stuff but cant order in the Pink Blender that i want, Stock and Kitchen Compliments do sell KA stuff, Arnotts (according to the girl on the phone) dont either despite some stuff being on their website?!

Waiting on a call back from Avoca in Rathcoole to see if they can order the thing in for me! Tis difficult to get a pink blender these days, who would have thought eh? :p

Pink Head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

hmmm.
    i have a vague recollection that i saw the pink blender in the avoca in newcastle...worth a call there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Boo... After some research it appears that the pink blender was only released into the US market and it was suggested to me that the voltages differ between Irish and US appliances, hence it is unlikely that i will be getting my hands on that particular pink blender afterall!

Ah well, something else pink and loud it will have to be (no dirty suggestions please, i know what ye are thinking :D )

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Head, look for a Deco pink blender instead - amazon.co.uk stocks one at the moment - they're not as swish as the kitchen aid version, but it's a plain glass jug blender with a pink base.

Alternatively, I think Kitchen Aid do an electric mixer with detachable bowl in pink in Irish voltage - though it'll set you back mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Head wrote:
    Hello...

Does anyone know of a shop in Ireland that stocks Kitchenaid cooking products? I thought there was a shop called "Stock" in town (Dublin) but it doesnt seem to exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated, trying to sort my wifes birthday present!

Thanks...

Ronan
    Are you REALLY sure that your wife would appreciate kitchen gadgets for her birthday. Would go down like a lead balloon in my house !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 AnneO'Donovan

I realise I'm replying to a fairly old post but it may still be relevent, as a kind of a wife ie: long term partnered up (a modern young one, no kids, own business etc...) i'd love it if my partner bought me fancy kitchen stuff for a gift. I get that some folks would think it insulting or whatever but I think this guy knows his wife and probably knows if she's mad about cooking. That's all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 easttowest

does anyone have or know where I can get one of these machines in or around Dublin., saw them in a relative's house in America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i'm nearly sure i saw the pink one in avoca newcastle a while ago...

i would love to get a kitchen aid, my boyfriend was going to get me one last year but it's the one thing on my wedding list and i'm getting it from mammy - as agreed when i was about 15... i am now 24...

Advertisement