Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merlin Motor City - looking for feedback

Options
  • 27-06-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Has anyone purchased a car from these? Just looking for feedback or experiences anyone had with them.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

In 2002. Found them fairly good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I've never bought a car from them, but have traded in cars that were sold out of there, 2 had bodywork that the owners said they didn't know about. I have also seen a thread here of someone with a similar tale.
    I would be very careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

my B'in Law bought a fiat punto of them a few years back & when he asked why it only had one key the salesman told him that they only came with 1 key from new:mad:
    he testdrove the car first & then agreed to buy it,when he came to pick it up they had replaced the stereo with another one???.the saleman said that we decided to give you a better stereo(which it was'nt):rolleyes: .
    just be careful.
    ps-the car never gave any trouble BTW:)

Advertisement