Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Using the M-Audio Project Mix?

Options
  • 27-06-2007 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Thinking of picking one up. A few Qs tho.
    Does my Hardware Fx have to be digital with it? as in there doesnt seem to be any Aux or Effects sends or anything. I need Reverb OTB for headphones for singers etc? Do i have to digitally connect my hardware and send it back on a channel or what? There doesnt seem to be many routing options am i right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Wow, looks sexy! Haven't used one but from looking at the specs it appears to be a control surface coupled with an audio interface. Most interfaces don't have aux sends/returns per se but you should be able to configure one each of the Project Mix's analogue inputs/outputs to be used as an effects bus. This will depend on the routing options of your DAW and those offered by the Project Mix's drivers/host software. Might be a *slight* cludge but can't see any reason it couldn't be done.

Advertisement