Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planning permisssion

Options
  • 27-06-2007 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi rang wicklow cc there - decision due on planning for land behind back row due before 5pm today so their system should show decision then if not will update overnite on wicklow.ie website fingers crossed eh :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Emma A

planning refused!!!!!! round one to us!! well done everyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

that's brilliant news. really glad i objected now, there is a bit of justice out there! how did you find out? do you know on what grounds it was refused? we'll have to keep our eyes open for the next submission as no doubt they will keep on trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Find out why they refused it...if its a silly reason the applicant could appeal it....then an bord pleanala could easily grant permission with conditions!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

hiya I just logged on to wicklow.ie put in the ref 07/956 and it came up under decision type "refused" not sure how to go about finding out why do they have to tell us mere mortals??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

usually they'll put up a doc outlining the reasons for refusal (might take a few days)

well done to everyone who objected, though I'm sure Zapi will be back with another proposal before too long.

• Advertisement

it says number of reasons for refusal 10 - cant see what they are tho but that seems like a lot which is good for us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

It seem that WCC will want the developers to provide for more infrastructure (road/bridge structure) in their future planning application as well as addressing the issues raised in the letters of objection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

i got the reasons,...
    if you objected to it the wicklow co.co will send you a letter including all of the details.

Main reasons are:

Innappropriate request for zoend land (R2) too many dwellings applied for)

Unsightly and over shadowing

Flooding and waste.

Traffic.

i think ...

ill post them all up when i get home tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

That's great news, well done to all those who objected! Hopefully it's a sign that they ARE going to limit development in the area despite the best efforts of some local councillors!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

and the results are:

1 a r761 isnt ready for it yet
    1 b it would be too close to the r761

2 the site is zoned r2 and would have too many dwellings

3 the application does not comply with the lap and the cap with regards to public and private space

4 it would seriously injure residential amenity by way of height, overlooking, design, locationand elevation

5 it would be a dominent feature to the surrounding area

6 it would be a substandard form of development

7 insufficient detail on water/foul drainage

8 it doesn't provide an acceptable level of safety for the public or future residents by way of its current design

9 insufficient level of information in regards to low energy design properties

10 not enough childcare facilities

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

well done to everyone who objected. we live in the back row and missed the deadline as we were on holiday. i am absolutely delighted to hear that news.:)

Advertisement