Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyle Cross

Options
  • 27-06-2007 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

can anyone tell me is 'kyle cross' as listed on the bus eireann timetable , the kyle cross which is situated in Oulart ,Gorey, Wexford

Wexford (O'Hanrahan Station) 14:30 377
    Bus Direction: Enniscorthy (Templeshannon Quay)

Ferrycarrig 14:33 14:33
    Kyle Cross 14:37

Thank you

Gstarr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gstarr

any help

greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Don't think so, as wherever it is it only take a bus 4 minutes to get to it from Ferrycarrig, which is about 25 miles from Oulart. I reckon it's the Oylgate stop.
    EDIT: Its actually the crossroads for Crossabeg, between Oylgate and Ferrycarrig. Like I said, nowhere near Oulart

thank's for the reply :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Just to elucidate, it's the crossroads a mile+ beyond Ferrycarrig, you can't miss it, there's loads of road markings (accident blackspot) and when heading towards Enniscorthy there's an old national school about a hundred metres down to the right (clearly visible from the main road) that's now a garden centre.

hi
    i want to go to kyle in Oulart , what bus route should i go with

many thanks
    gstarr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Anyone know what it costs to get from Wexford town to Dunlaoighre, how long it take's and how often it goes?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭passinginterest

Murtinho wrote:
    Anyone know what it costs to get from Wexford town to Dunlaoighre, how long it take's and how often it goes?

Train, 3 times a day, about €30 return. Due to be more trains by the end of the year. Little over 2 hours.

Advertisement