Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor online order problem

• 27-06-2007 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

right, 2 weeks ago i ordered a phone, they sent me a confirmation email, took my cash and still no sign of it.

after a couple of unanswered emails i rang them, asked them what the story was... and they basically palmed me off over to sigma ireland who handle their online orders.

so i rang sigma, just got answering machine. i tried emailing them and get an error message as their mailbox is full :rolleyes: remember, these guys are supposed to be an IT/communications company :mad:

so i've basically wasted about an hour going from pillar to post and writing out an email..

i'll be ringing back tomorrow and someone's gonna get a hammering over the phone.

very tempted just to request a full refund and tell them to stick it. anyone any other ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

I'd look for a refund!
    2 weeks is ridiculous. You could have got one from China at that rate!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah but meteor won't do anything about it, they're just offloading me to sigma and in fairness it is sigma who look after their online shop.

so i'll be on the phone to sigma tomorrow.. what sort of a crowd are they if they can't even look after their mail box :rolleyes:

this should be fun tomorrow, whats the bets i'll have to make 3 or 4 more calls and look for managers to get anywhere :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Didn't seem too interested when i rang them today ;)

i was the phone for 10 minutes and put on hold 2/3 times only to be told i'd have to ring this number.

i was prepared for all that craic though, they're all the same.. you can never just ring up and solve a problem with one call.

Time to get nasty and cranky tomorrow i think. It's a shame you have to kick up a fuss in order to get heard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement