Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Culture Return to Greystones Rumour

Options
  • 27-06-2007 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi There ,over the past few weeks I have heard rumours that Rhythm Culture, the band that entertained us in greystones for years , are Playing in Script this August Bank Holiday Weekend.Anyone Know anything about it .That would be cool!:) :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

who are rhythm culture? anything to basskerville sisters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ike Laurence

Rhythm Culture used to play in Bennigans and Club life for years ,The front man , a big guy used to take the piss outa everyone and they played all the lastest tunes really well.They played all the festivals here in greystones and the place was packed all the time.if they are playing you should check them out ,they are really are good and it's a great night out. i still haven't heard if they are playing yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 matti

If you hear if/when/where they are playing, post it. That would be a great blast from the past! spent many a night down in Bennigans!!

I have been ringing Script but I can't get through.I'll defo post it if I hear anything.I might stroll down to Script and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

matti wrote:
    If you hear if/when/where they are playing, post it. That would be a great blast from the past! spent many a night down in Bennigans!!
    Seconded! Some good memories :)

Keep us updated, OP. I should be back home that weekend - would be a lot of fun if they turn up!

• Advertisement

I was talking to one of the staff at Script.They apparently have been talking to the band about the August Bank holiday but due to the change in ownership of the premises it's all up in the air still.

Just heard today that the lads from Rhythm Culture are playing the bandstand on the sea front in Bray on Wednesday night Yippee, see you's all there!

Advertisement