Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 27-06-2007 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hello,

I thinking of buying a gps system, a friend of mine has the Germin Nuvi 610t and I am looking for something simillar. Do any of you know the cheapest sites / shops to buy this unit?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

i would highly recommend

www.mysatnav.ie

they have excellent customer service and are extremely professional. also all email enquiries will be answered.

please yourself...but at least check them out. they are based in beacon court , sandyford

( im not connected in any way, just a very satisfied customer )

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

By all means checks them out, but make sure you compare prices with brick and mortar shops, like:
    Halfords
    Dixons
    Currys
    Argos
    DID
    PowerCity
    <Insert other Electrical retailers names here>

Then compare the fully burdened price (inc. P&P) with online electronic retailers like:
    gpsw.co.uk
    pixmania.ie
    komplett.ie
    dabs.com
    Amazon.co.uk
    7dayshop.com
    ebuyer.co.uk
    etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

and after youve checked allllllllllllll them out try ......

w3.mysatnav.ie

where you can get the latest mapping before everyone else.....

im running Q4 2006 from them as a pre release...

anyone else?

PS
    if anyone wants to question whats in Q4 then please post up....i am happy to to explore the new mapping for the benefit of the few......

Advertisement