Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia E90

• 28-06-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

I think this will be my next mobile. I like the QWERTY keyboard and large screen; this would literally let me do most of my work on the go without even taking my laptop. Does anyone know if any Irish networks will be doing it? Anyone else planning on getting this phone? Mind you, I am not in any rush, but I would like to get it during the next 12 months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

You can get it now from Finland...
    http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/5431_Nokia_E90_now_available_in_sho.php
    I was impatient to look at the new OS so got the N95 recently but I aim to sell it at Christmas and get the E90. Its got everything I need!
    komplett also have preorders at about €800 sim free with a tentative due date of July 7th I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

I think this will be my next mobile. I like the QWERTY keyboard and large screen; this would literally let me do most of my work on the go without even taking my laptop. Does anyone know if any Irish networks will be doing it? Anyone else planning on getting this phone? Mind you, I am not in any rush, but I would like to get it during the next 12 months.

I'm definitely getting it. Huge screen, qwerty keyboard and most importantly for me - tons of RAM. I have an N93 at the moment and get very frustrated with constant memory problems.

Not sure if Irish networks will be doing it, but I reckon there's a fair chance that they will pick it up at some stage but prob not for a good while, so it'll have to be sim free for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

O2 Germany do it for €179 + €20 a month home-zone contract. It's a 24 month contract so works out at €659 over the 24 months including the €179 for the phone itself. I think I will wait for O2 Ireland to do the phone though as I have little use for a German contract!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

is it locked to o2 germany at that price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

quintron wrote:
    is it locked to o2 germany at that price?

No. Generally only prepaid phones are locked in Germany, with contract phones not being locked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I've one pre-ordered with Expansys, no price yet, but they don't hold you to the order. I can't believe they left the fax out this time, it's been a must-have feature in every communicator so far.

Advertisement