Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want SKY....

Options
  • 28-06-2007 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

been in D1 since since 4 year and now our management doent SKY...

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you can get sky anywhere cos it satillite(sp). you just phone then and say i want it. end of

if there is a clause in your management company to say you cant, get on to them cos that illegal re: competition law

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I don't know if this is entirely true but I've heard that in some apartment blocks you're not allowed to get a Sky dish because you need planning permission or something and it's always rejected because they don't want nice new apartment blocks looking like the old kinda run down ones with satellite dishes everywhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

You can get covert sattelite dishes that look like round peices of stone or something and they dont go onto the side of the house.check it out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Degsy wrote:
    You can get covert sattelite dishes that look like round peices of stone or something and they dont go onto the side of the house.check it out.

First I have heard of this.Whats it called...?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

Dub13 wrote:
    First I have heard of this.Whats it called...?

http://www.ddelec.com/digiglobe.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement