Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we popular or what

• 28-06-2007 1:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,195 ✭✭✭✭

Took a snapshot of the number of users viewing the North West forum at around 12:30 last night. We even had 5 times more than the after hours forum. Nice one :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    Took a snapshot of the number of users viewing the North West forum at around 12:30 last night. We even had 5 times more than the after hours forum. Nice one :)

I suppose compliments are due to the Mod's primarily, but do you not think the current N.W. Television campaign might be sparking new interest in the North-West ?.. that is obviously seperate from my own efforts to drag people up here :D .

P. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

muffler wrote:

How do you take a snapshot like that? :cool:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Seanies32 wrote:

You can use a free programme called screenhunter. Google it. I have it and it is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,195 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    You can use a free programme called screenhunter. Google it. I have it and it is great.
    I used screenhunter as smashey mentioned or you could use FSCapture - both are free downloads. Havent got the links but google them

Paddy20 wrote:
    that is obviously seperate from my own efforts to drag people
    Never knew you were into the drag scene Paddy :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

More than after hours. Man that's impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

Seanies32 wrote:
    How do you take a snapshot like that?

use the [PRNT SCRN] key ;)
    then paste into graphics app, crop..etc, mspaint works too :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Seanies32 wrote:

Surely the question is not How but Why would ye want to? Do ye not have beds to go to?!
    But since you found out the info. I reckon people are watching the ever "developing" relationship between Muffler and Paddy.:eek:

tuppence wrote:
    But since you found out the info. I reckon people are watching the ever "developing" relationship between Muffler and Paddy.:eek:

Tis a love-hate relationship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

It's like Big Brother in here!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

smashey wrote:
    Tis a love-hate relationship.

They're always the kinkiest :D

Gillie wrote:
    It's like Big Brother in here!!!

That's Nanook. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

tuppence wrote:
    Surely the question is not How but Why would ye want to? Do ye not have beds to go to?!

Thanks for the information boys.

Still I'm kind of getting worried now though ;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

tuppence wrote:
    I reckon people are watching the ever "developing" relationship between Muffler and Paddy.:eek:
    Thats why Paddy has THAT sig :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

smashey wrote:
    That's Nanook. :D

thank god you cant hear my voice, I ave a nuuuucastle accent an all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

I just had an awful thought. Maybe its not that the north west is a popular site cos of its witty charming people which of course each and every one of us is! .... its that we are poor creters who cant get out. (cos of the drink driving).
    If someone hired a minibus we'd all be out! Actually make that a helicopter;)
    Of course theres always the alternative, that I should keep me dark thoughts to meself!

nanook wrote:
    thank god you cant hear my voice, I ave a nuuuucastle accent an all

Who gooooes. Nanook decides.

Back to the point at hand. Im really amazed at having 37 users viewing the NW forum at the same time. Its only in the last couple of weeks that this feature (being able to view the the no. of people online) became available again as it was disabled to relieve pressure on the servers. Maybe this has been a regular occurance and we just weren't able to see it till now.

Anyhow its very encouraging and I suppose its down to all the users who post here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

muffler wrote:
    Back to the point at hand. Im really amazed at having 37 users viewing the NW forum at the same time. Its only in the last couple of weeks that this feature (being able to view the the no. of people online) became available again as it was disabled to relieve pressure on the servers. Maybe this has been a regular occurance and we just weren't able to see it till now.

Anyhow its very encouraging and I suppose its down to all the users who post here.

It's a pity that everyone viewing was a guest.

Advertisement