Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bape/Baby Milo/CLH/Billionare Boys Club, basically Hip-Hop Hoodies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boffin

Saw hoodies like this in a shop in the george's street arcade. There were in brighter colours but looked similiar - it looks like a womens shop but they had these hoodies for guys on a rail - a few guys were trying them on - it was near the bookshop!! Sorry if that skind vague but I don't know the name of the shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 modalcommand

The latest craze? They've been appearing in hiphop videos for the better part of this decade.

And all those hoodies are fake as well if that sort of thing bothers you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I got a Phat Farm zippy with that sorta funky design in the hood. Always wondered what one would look like completely covered. Am gettng one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

the ones in george's street arcade are fake as hell...

love the all over printed look though... have a deadly fake bape brown one with little monkeys and hamburgers on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Latest craze as in now they are getting massive now, true they have been around but now they are taking off.

St.Georges arcade? Good tip i will try it out.

And i too love the printed look and fake doesnt bother me that much, i dont have the money to be splashing out on the real deal.

• Advertisement

boffin wrote:
    Saw hoodies like this in a shop in the george's street arcade. There were in brighter colours but looked similiar - it looks like a womens shop but they had these hoodies for guys on a rail - a few guys were trying them on - it was near the bookshop!! Sorry if that skind vague but I don't know the name of the shop!
    I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Boffin for this information. Me and a mate headed for Georges Street Arcade and after 1 lap we noticed the shop, and that is where i bought this:

Image000-1.jpg

you can even zip the hood the whole way up!
    Image002-1.jpg

a closer look at the pattern:
    Image003-1.jpg

so THANK YOU!!! i love my hoody, it cost €70 and thats just what i had on me, i will b heading in to buy some more very soon. The shop is just on the right if you are coming in the entrance closest to Grafton Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

so is that fake, and if so whats it a fake of - like brand, if it is fake whats the quality like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

This site may be of interest to you: www.elmercadoonline.com
    Official stockists of all the brands, guaranteed genuine.
    I bought Jhung Yuro trainers off them and they even marked them as a gift with low value so I didn't get caught for customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

The NEW craze?! Please, Bape is played out, was really big two years but thats all, can't believe you're talking about them this late in the game. Also if you paid €70 then yes theyre ridiculously fake, you'd need to spend 200+

€70 for Bape = Fape

Emo style patterned Hoodies are whats in style right now, not Hip Hop ones.

I prefer this myself
    http://www.endclothing.co.uk/shop.php/wood-wood/wood-wood-polka-dot-hoody/p_1098.html

• Advertisement

Couldnt bring myself to wear an emo hoody, yaknow, not being an emo n'all. I know its fake but 1. I couldnt afford a real one, 2. You cant buy a real one in Ireland.

I said the latest craze, because now they are taking off. Ive adressed this before, ive got friends in America who told me that 2 years ago they were around but never took off, now everyone is wearing them... hence a latest craze.

So thanks for your input. I love my hoody, my friends love my hoody, im going back to buy more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Mikeyt086 wrote:
    Couldnt bring myself to wear an emo hoody, yaknow, not being an emo n'all. I know its fake but 1. I couldnt afford a real one, 2. You cant buy a real one in Ireland.

I said the latest craze, because now they are taking off. Ive adressed this before, ive got friends in America who told me that 2 years ago they were around but never took off, now everyone is wearing them... hence a latest craze.

So thanks for your input. I love my hoody, my friends love my hoody, im going back to buy more.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/oyb/goods_services/counterfeit_goods.shtml
    Perhaps you should read that before you buy fake goods, hopefully it will change your mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Footlocker have one thats really nice, kinda like the one that that bloke is wearing 2:40 into the Gym Class Heros vid. Kinda like it.

Advertisement