Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Billing a Joke

Options
  • 28-06-2007 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I and a few of my friends have received a letter from BT saying that my accoutn was overdue and threatening to cut me off unless I paid immediately.

I did not even receieve a bill and I pay drect debit so there is no way that I could be over due.

I contacted them and they advised me that it was an error on their part. This has been going on for months.

Does anyone get billed normally with BT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Personally I have never had a problem, but then I always pay by cheque when I get the bill. Most of these bill problems seem to occur with the DD or CC payments for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rrolfe

i have never got an invoice off them.
    i only ever get overdue notices.

they have some nerve saying they will discount your bill if you go for the online billing option when they never send out bills to start with.

that being said you can get pdfs of your bill online.
    judging by there inability to even print bills i refuse to go DD with them.

Advertisement