Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your books?

Options
  • 28-06-2007 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

What are you doing to get rid of them? As much as I'd love to burn them I'd rather give them to the school for people who need a hand when buying them or whatever, thing is only a few of them (like my more eh...ignored subjects) are in good condition.

Is there anyone looking for some books before I do so? If you are you'd have to ignore a few "Roe <3 <insert bf's name here>" or y'know...random squiggles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I've a big brown bag of them sitting in the hall. We'll probably sell them back to the shops. The Classics books I'm keeping though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ah I couldn't sell mine. My Home Ec book is for the bin as we attacked it one night after a few drinks, but if anyone's looking for Language and focus, the economics book, any history books (I've got 2 of each - europe/wider world and irish history one) and a few others just send me a PM before I give to the evil Home Ec teacher that'll redistribute them as she sees fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Yeah I'll sell mine for some mulah soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

I put my junior cert books up on Free Trade on DublinWaste.ie Someone is collecting them on Saturday, just glad to get rid of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

In my school, all are textbooks on a "loan Scheme" where we have to return them. I'd love to keep my French and english books, I've fond memories of those classes. However, my Irish books are a complete disaster zone. Covers aren't on any of them anymore!

But, i'll return them on the 15th Aug, it makes sense as that'll be my last time at school.

• Advertisement
Advertisement