Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned still not lifted

Options
  • 28-06-2007 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

hi folks,i got banned 8 weeks ago by a mod named f®eak s©enery !
    he/she thought i was selling tickets on gigs & events forum,i was just trying to get rid of them,and never typed the word sell or buy.i have tryed a number of times to pm f®eak s©enery but still no reply.any help or direction
    in this would be much appreciated as i like the forum.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Hi stomprockin,

I've lifted the ban.

I researched the thread which got ye banned and imo it was justified. Your post could have easily been percieved as selling tickets which, as you probably know by now, is against the forum rules. Just because you didn't say the words "sell" or "buy" doesn't change the fact that you were inviting people to PM you for "tickets to give away". That's enough to set alarm bells off in me head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Hi f®eak s©enery
    Many thanks for lifting the ban,i totally understand where your coming from, and most people would have done the same in your shoes!

thanks for the speedy reply and hope to chat with you soon

p............

Advertisement