Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slimline packs ..

• 28-06-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

I saw a few months ago a thread "Crazy cost of ST box sets" .. it seems to have been deleted... anyway .. I see DS9 has been released with Voyager due soon
    on slimline.. so im assuming the TOS will also be released in this format soon ??

one hopes!!

Comments

DS9 is out in the new format, it was released on April 30th.

Voyager, as of yet, has had no official confirmation of a slimline release, but it is expected at some point in the future. The Same applies to The Original Series and Enterprise.

Well, I correct myself, no sooner have I posed this, I did some research of my own:

The fourth spin-off show, Star Trek: Voyager is getting a new region 2 re-release of its DVDs, in a new slimline pack - available to buy from September 10th 2007.

As with The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine sets, the DVDs are expected to contain all episodes from each season, and also the same bonus features which accompanied the original DVD release.

The recommended retail price of the sets are £34.99, and are currently available at Amazon to pre-order.

Source: UFPst

Advertisement