Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Gta Iv Trailer today

• 28-06-2007 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

Jaysus i nearly forgot about the new trailer....i wonder what time it will come out at or will it come out at 11 o clock like the first one...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Got a link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

There's a free dashboard theme and gamerpics on the marketplace now. I think the trailer is out at 5pm and on xbox live about an hour later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

kool.....will check those out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Not much point in releasing a trailer on just one site. Had to get the last one off torrents because of the load on the gta4 site.

Im getting "page not found" on gamespot for the "download", and "sid required" for the "watch" page. I'd assume you have to log in or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Looks great, particularly because I'm currently seeing all those things like the Brooklyn Bridge. Voice seems a little annoying at first, but I'll probably get used to it. Colour me impressed/excited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,767 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Excellent direction as always, but it is not about time we actually see some gameplay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Yea it looks pretty good! I would have liked to have seen more gameplay and people on the streets etc but sure there is a 3rd trailer to come.

I didn't realise that Rockstar had signed a deal with NaturalMontion for the Euphoria package, can't wait to see how that works out in game, was amazed by it when I had a play around with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i was actually let down by the graphics, the initial trailer was far more polished looking than this is

Just downloaded it on the playstation store, looks awesome in HD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Meh... so many cut-scenes. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I dont think any of that was in-game, was it??

I dont think any of that was in-game, was it??

Yeah... only all of it.

Not "gameplay" in-game (except perhaps one or two pieces), but it's in-game engine cut-scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yeah... only all of it.

Not "gameplay" in-game (except perhaps one or two pieces), but it's in-game engine cut-scenes.
    Aye, the jerky animation, crap framerate and general unpolished look of it kind of gives that away.
    If that isn't in game footage, then you have to wonder wtf the rockstar hype machine are up to:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Excellent video analysing the trailer can be found here

Advertisement