Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online shop, not working, can some people test it for me

Options
  • 28-06-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a shop www.pokertables.ie/store and for some reason I cant login and check order history or login to any account i creat because of COOKIES !! I've tried 3 PC's and 2 browsers but i still get the cookies error.

Can some people make accounts and try login to them and tell me if you get the same error..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

your link doesn't work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

To disable the cookies issue, you must do the following

1. Login to your admin section, select sessions under the configuration table
    2. Change "force cookie use" to false for all instances

Unless you do that, Firefox gets the following message

"We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.

To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.

For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:

1. Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options
    2. Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium

We have taken this measurement of security for your benefit, and apologize upfront if any inconveniences are caused.

Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Ph3n0m wrote:
    To disable the cookies issue, you must do the following

1. Login to your admin section, select sessions under the configuration table
    2. Change "force cookie use" to false for all instances

Unless you do that, Firefox gets the following message

"We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.

To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.

For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:

1. Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options
    2. Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium

We have taken this measurement of security for your benefit, and apologize upfront if any inconveniences are caused.

Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline."

You get it to... have you tired to adjust these settings. This is wrecking my head,,,

nikimere wrote:
    your link doesn't work....

Should be, Works for me , and Ph3n0m,

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The link works fine, but I get the same message. The configuration Ph3n0m is referring to is on the server side, not the client side - so I doubt it makes any difference how many people you get to test it.

• Advertisement

really ??? thanks for that, I'll with Blackknight,,

BTW how do you know it's server side?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

NeVeR wrote:
    really ??? thanks for that, I'll with Blackknight,,

If you're having issues please contact our support team (http://support.blacknight.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

You could use a javascript injection to view your cookies, change them or to delete them if nessecary

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

I have a ocCommerce site hosted with blacknight and i've never had a problem. so i doubt it's anything on their end...

Have you tried what Ph3n0m said?

Advertisement