Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another racer for sale

Options
  • 28-06-2007 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I have this old racing bike for the last couple of years and need to shift it. It was given to me in lieu of money that was owed to me and I am not sure what it's worth.

Anyway it's in very good nick but looks fairly old, about 10 years ? I am on holidays on from Sunday and would like to shift it by then. I reckon it's worth €120. Any offers ?

Ps.. sorry I forgot to mention the frame is about 51cm and probably unsuitable for anyone over 5'10''..
    Pss.. It can be seen at my house in Ballygall, Dublin 11..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Hey hey,

I could come over and give it a look on Saturday morning, or any evening this week if that suits. Would be prepared to pay €100 if everything's in the right place and solid enough.

Should you be selling here and not on adverts? I don't know. Anyway, let me know if this suits.

edit - Just had one of my characteristic erratic changes of heart. Sorry, no longer interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Edit - Offer withdrawn - Didn't realise it was a 51cm frame - I need a 54

Cheers,

Gil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Check out the dropouts - that would make a perfect frame to convert to fixed gear (for the prospective fixed gear rider under 5'10"...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Did you get my message? I'll take it for 110. Will come to your house before Sunday and collect it, and will have the cash for you. Let me know if this is good.

Please let me know ASAP if you will accept this offer

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Thanks Flickerx,
    I have only received your pm a minute ago. I have e-mailed my details and look forward to talking to you tomorrow. Thanks for your offer, you have first refusal....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Morgan wrote:
    Check out the dropouts - that would make a perfect frame to convert to fixed gear (for the prospective fixed gear rider under 5'10"...)

That's the plan...

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

Yeah, really interesting bike, lovely frame, perfect for fixed gear, shame the size is too small for me.

Advertisement