Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whose figure do you want most?

• 28-06-2007 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭

Dita Von Teese and Scarlett Johansson have figures to die for - fabulous curvy and shapely legs, ass and hips; big boobs, and a flat stomach. The perfect female form.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, they do have good figures. I'd like them both. Probably Rachel Weisz and Clair Danes too... I'd have a nice collection then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, you'd look gorgeous with Dita's figure!

Her boobs are actually fake. They look extremely natural.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I have always thought Penelope Cruz has a fantastic figure, as does Cameron Diaz who has a more athletic body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dudess wrote:
    Yeah, you'd look gorgeous with Dita's figure!

You misunderstand me. I'd rather have her figure mounted on a pike, thanks. ;)

I know, but you would look gorgeous with Dita's figure! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i'd love Scarlett johannsons figure but i love mine anyway so i'm happy:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bill Gates. I presume you are on about bank balances here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like stick girls.

Yes, girls made of sticks.

I presume you are on about bank balances here.

Yep. With great assets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson

• Advertisement

Ooh, just remembered the best figure of all - Monica Bellucci. How could one person have a shape that perfect?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

orla wrote:
    Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭maxi-twist

Nick Lachey or that guy from the new aero add! There both tanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johansson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I think Tyra Banks has an amazing figure now she's lost 2 stone-not too thin,not too curvy. I'd love her shape! And boobs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Jane Russells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Butterbean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

Peter Stringfellow

Later Orson Welles, there's just so much of him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Marilyn Monroe or Naomi Campbell. Or maybe someone smaller. Not Kylie though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Hattie jacques

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Iggy Pop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Kelly Brook looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Scarlett Johansson hands down. Actually I'd take almost anything to get rid of these huge shoulders!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

rachel bilson cause we're about the same height or jessica alba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

My own. I think its great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

Hayley Williams or Jessica Alba..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Nightwish wrote:
    I love this! If only more of us could be as happy with what we have (I include myself in this). The grass is always greener etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Dudess wrote:
    Ooh, just remembered the best figure of all - Monica Bellucci. How could one person have a shape that perfect?!
    QFT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Dita Von Teese or Sarah Brightman- both gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Jennifer Lopez or Salma Hayek. Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

Nightwish wrote:

Pat on the back for that attitude.. Respect! Wouldn't it be great if we were all like that..

Originally Posted by Nightwish

Pat on the back for that attitude.. Respect! Wouldn't it be great if we were all like that..

Moreso that I had a body that good that I could have that attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

I always loved real womanly figures, the hourglass tiny waist and curves in the right places. I would be happy with Kelly brooks, marylin monroe or any of the 50's female superstars, beyonces... I think I would gladly get up in the morning and stand in front of the mirror all day if I had any of their bods!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*tOpLaSs wrote:
    Her ass could be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

You didnt get a good grope :p

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote:
    Hattie jacques

Stovie, there's a name for guys with that kind of fetish.

Nightwish wrote:
    You didnt get a good grope :p
    I know, as I said, average. :p
    Pat on the back for that attitude..
    He most certainly was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dudess wrote:
    Stovie, there's a name for guys with that kind of fetish.

Lenny Henry?

Touché

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I'd like Brad-Pitt-from-Fight-Club's body. I'm not a million miles away from it, tbh, I just need to reverse the ratio of boozing:gyming (currently about 5:3) and I'd be there. I'm struggling to match the bastard on the money front though.

When I brought my girlfriend on a work night out, all of my colleagues were impressed by how like said Scarlett Johannson she looks. She really does, I'd post a pic but the resulting grief wouldn't be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

boreds wrote:
    Marilyn Monroe or Naomi Campbell. Or maybe someone smaller. Not Kylie though

Cant imagine Monroe's body is in too good a shape these days....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

vma2001_34.jpg

rediguana wrote:

When I brought my girlfriend on a work night out, all of my colleagues were impressed by how like said Scarlett Johannson she looks. She really does, I'd post a pic but the resulting grief wouldn't be worth it.

Yeah, my year said the same thing about the cardboard cut out I brought to my debs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Catherine Zeta Jones, Kate Winslets or Sarah Brightman - all 3 have fabulous figures.

Saw From Dusk Til Dawn recently. Holy motherf*cking sh*t! Salma Hayek is actually perfection in it.
    She and Monica Bellucci - they make me want to be a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Salma Hayak is hawt.
    Bianca Beauchamps is maximum win. (a slight reduction perhaps, for realism's sake)

Me? Another 30lbs and I'd be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Yeah Btiney in her Prime.

The only person who's Body i just sit lookin at open Mouthed is Kimberly from Girls aloud. they all have great figures but i cant put my finger on what it is about her figure that makes it better than the others.
    Lead Pussycat Doll.....what a figure. I think Scarlet Johannsen and Kelly Brook are a little bit too Curvy for me. I'd rather not have the big Boobs either if i had the choice....somebody with Smaller Boobs. Fussy eh? No....

So you'd go for the more toned, slightly buff look? The lead singer of Pussycat Dolls has that thing going on all right. Nelly Furtado has it in spades - she looks fab (although it's the curvy look I'd prefer).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

misswex wrote:
    Catherine Zeta Jones, Kate Winslets or Sarah Brightman - all 3 have fabulous figures.
    Have to agree with the above and add Nigella Lawson to the list. Very, sexy ladies who EAT !
    Take note Victoria Beckham.

• Advertisement
Advertisement