Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rate and comment on my subject choices for the LC course!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

i have put down the 3 sciences plus french down on my subject choice form but now think i'll drop biology and take accounting instead...any thoughts?

therotical physics is the goal eventually by the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

i have put down the 3 sciences plus french down on my subject choice form but now think i'll drop biology and take accounting instead...any thoughts?

therotical physics is the goal eventually by the way..
    Well where you want to do TP decides the points....and if you're willing to work then accounting is a dead cert for the points.You'll have to do more work in biology for the same grade in accounting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

lemansky wrote:
    Well where you want to do TP decides the points....and if you're willing to work then accounting is a dead cert for the points.You'll have to do more work in biology for the same grade in accounting.

trinity hopefully..

i find numbers easy to deal with so tp seems to be for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Im doing English , Irish, Maths, French, Chemistry, Biology, Geography all HL.

Its either between Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy and to a lesser extent medicine. Anything science related really which has nothing to do with physics ( hate the ****ing thing).

I have reservations about medicine as its a demanding job but rewards highly if your committed to your job. If I do get 590/600 points in my leaving I always thought is it a sign that I should medicine?

Advertisement