Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honour

Options
  • 28-06-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey i know this game is like 5 years old but i got the spanish version of allied assault and its virtually impossible to play because all the objectives are in spanish... is there any way i can make it english? ive searched for patches and help everywhere but i cant find anything, hope ye can help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Any patches i've looked up keep referring to regional settings within the game and hint that unless you can change the settings within the game you may be stuck in Spanish.

Do they have official forums for the Medal of Honour series? If they do i'm sure they could help you there if someone here cannot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

<nerd> you need an english localisation.txt file, locateed in mohaa/main, the sounds will be spanish but the text on screen can be made english<nerd>

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mohaa FTW :D:D:D

What a game :rolleyes:

Multiplayer is still amazing :)

Advertisement